In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a kill shot in racquetball. Do not worry about hitting the floor first. Many players new to the game will worry about hitting the floor and hit the ball too high. Practice aiming an inch off the floor. It is generally easier to work your way up rather than down. Aim about a foot into the floor before the front wall. If you are aiming too high, keep this in mind. By watching this video, you will be able to make better kill shots and improve your racquetball game overall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades