This video illustrates how to play Racquetball and how to teturning the Lob Z. Your main priority should be to cut off the Lob Z at or around the dotted line. If the serve is low in your hitting zone, take an aggressive shot like down the line or cross court pass. Make sure to square up to the side wall as shown in the video. If it is a good serve and the ball is high in your hitting zone, play it safe and go up to the ceiling. This will get your opponent out of center court and allow you to get yourself into good position. So, you are in a good position and your opponent is deep in the court, as shown in the video. So, the odds are in your favor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades