This video demonstrates the cross court backhand shot in a Racquetball match. It demonstrates the proper form and timing in an actual racquetball match. It provides helpful tips: for example, the cross court backhand shot should be employed strategically. The best time to consider using the cross court backhand shot is when you see your opponent leaning on the down line: i.e. use the cross court backhand, if it appears that your opponent has already committed to a line of attack. If it appears that he/she is expecting a particular shot, then you will want to use this shot to keep him/her off guard. Always try to keep your opponent guessing. Try to keep him/her off balance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades