A demonstration of the proper way to perform a forehand stroke in racquetball. This video details proper foot position and other elements of good form with an emphasis on solid hand-eye coordination and good follow-through. A good forehand stroke begins with proper elevation of the racket on the back swing. Your feet should remain parallel to the wall. At the beginning of the downward swing, you should shift your weight slightly to your leading foot while bending slightly at the knee. As you maintain focus on the ball, bring the head of the racket down so that it strikes the ball at a perpendicular angle to your body. Once contact is made, make sure you follow through the stroke to improve both consistency and accuracy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades