In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform a drive-z serve to the right side in racquetball. Begin by standing in the center of the service area. Now aim for the spot on the front wall about 6 feet off the ground and 1-2 feet from the cross-court side wall. Drop the ball and hit the ball with power at the spot you chose on the front wall. Make sure the ball hits deep in the side wall, not the back wall. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing racquetball and would like to learn how to do a drive-z serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades