In this Sports video you will learn how to hit shots from the corner in racquetball. When your opponent hits a shot into one of the corners, the common mistake that a lot of players do is to run into the corner in order to dog out the ball. If you do this, the ball can jam you to 'short arm' the shot. Don't crowd yourself into the corner eliminating your full extension. The video demonstrates how by staying a few feet from the corner, the player was able to extend his arm fully to take a full swing. You can learn more at How To Play Racquetball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades