In this how-to video, you will learn how to hit a backhand in racquetball. You will need a racquetball racket, a ball and a place to play. You want to be parallel to the sidewall. Turn your body to face the sidewall if you are about to hit the ball. You want a nice, wide stance, but not too wide or you will lose your balance. Use a backhand grip, which differs from a forehand grip. The v of your hand will be more on the face of the grip. Place the racket up, but not too close to the head. Your stance should be similar to a baseball batting stance. As you start to make contact, make sure the ball is beneath you. You should make contact with the ball around where your front foot is. Drop and rotate your back leg as you make the swing, making a 90 degree angle. From that, you will be able to come into defensive position. By viewing this video, you will learn how to make a proper backhand hit in racquetball, which will improve your game immensely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades