In this video Shane Vanderson shows us 30 second drills to play better racquetball. These drills are more for the advanced racquetball player. These drills help with foot skills and coordination. To start begin behind the dotted line and simply hit the ball alternating between forehand and backhand shots. While doing these concentrate on doing proper footwork. After you have successfully done consecutive shots for 30 seconds alternating between forehand and backhand you will want to do the drill again but this time trying to increase the speed at which you perform this drill. By using this drill you can help to improve your racquetball skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades